Thursday, October 9, 2014

You´re Beautiful

             
I really like this photo as it is not just disguising the person themselve but  it is also disguising emotion that the girl is feeling!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415316396859339913/


There´s a saying that goes "What we believe, we are." In other words, we become what we believe ourselves to be who we are. I believe I am beautiful, so I am. As it is, that´s just fine. The problem is when we let external voices say the contrary and take them to be our own. Voices that tell me I am ugly can be devastating to my self-image once they get into my consciousness. They trigger self-doubts, comparisons and eventually self-rejection. 

And what about those who endlessly post pictures of themselves? Are they self-doubting? Well, we don´t know for sure what lies behind those pics and why they always want to appear. Knowing their reasons is not even our business. But one thing can also be true. Although self-doubt about one´s beauty is true, the contrary can be equally true. There are those who are sooooooo convinced they are soooooo beautiful and feel the unceasing urge to show their faces off. That´s already narcissism. And that´s another story. 

The truth is: I am beautiful as I am. No matter what people say, I am beautiful just the way I am. Or better, I am beautiful -- believe it or not. No proofs or masks needed. So, there´s no need to over-expose on selfies, get as many "Likes" and "Comments" as possible and compete in self-advertisements on social networks to prove I am beautiful. My beauty is not determined by Facebook, Youtube etc.

I agree with the video below. You might like it too.

 

Post your #PrayerRequest on Instapray.com Download the free prayer app. #Pray with the world -----> www.instapray.com
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/387309636678920608/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe I Can Fly